Thursday 28 February 2013

So...



I know its been a while since I posted anything on this blog, I have been suffering from the infamous writers block for the last week or so and how can one who's had nothing published suffer from such a thing? I thought that to, but I'm not short of ideas...

I am going to interview By Toutatis soon before their March release, so hopefully some good coverage on an ambitious and exciting band. I am also set to release a zine featuring short stories, poems, anecdotes, reviews, what to look out for in Teesside and a novelty one page comic strip, it'll be released under the working title 'SANE ASYLUM' I'm also looking for contributors a.k.a collaborators to work with, so once i've wrote, illustrated and released the first issue I'll be scouting for colleagues. Catch you sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment